Motivated Minds provides a much needed service in the community, we bring people together, nurture their mental health and support their complete wellbeing. However, we are in need of financial support as we have a high demand for our services. We are proud to have never turned anyone away or stopped a community programme when funding has ended. We also run the HAPPY Hub, in Eastgate Shopping Centre, which is open 7 days a week a provides a much needed space for people to come and seek mental health support.
Our community programmes include;
- Bridging the GAP. Uniting the elderly and teens, over a homemade dinner, skill swap and various activities.
- Well Youth Clubs / Game Clubs. Developed to enhance the wellbeing of young people and give them a safe place to meet and enhance their mental health.
- Wellbeing Support Coach. An outreach service empowering clients on a one to one basis, in a practical manner to help them turn their lives around.
- Community Wellbeing Hubs. Drop-in community involvement centres giving the local community a space to make a difference.
- Exercise Buddies. Various 'Walk 4 Wellbeing' events across Essex, as well as our monthly #TeamMotivated personal challenges.
- INside Out. A series of self-development workshops tackling various mental health barriers and techniques for bringing those barriers down.
- EmpowerMe. A weekly meet, giving people a safe space to explore positive pathways to mental health.
- Relax & Reboot Spa Days. Held monthly we invite people to join us on an afternoon of wellness.
- MEN'd. A men's only weekly meet aimed at tackling mental ill health. Options to take part in a cycle or gardening programme.
- Community Christmas. Giving special Christmas Day festivities to those who would have been alone at Christmas.
- Volunteering Roles. Having a sense of purpose is one of the most empowering ways to good mental health, so we offer a range of community roles.
Thank you for your support and good luck!
Miss Carla Andrews
Help us share our cause on social media